mstore for Education
mstore for Education is a pre-configured electronic record and document management solution specifically developed to cater for the needs of schools, colleges and universities. The system has five electronic filing cabinets (see below) to accommodate and facilitate the sharing of documents throughout the organisation.
Each cabinet is broken down into sections which contain a range of document types relevant to the section heading. See examples below:
Click any image above to view full-size!
mstore for Education will give you:
- Document Management
- Records Management
Paperwork can be scanned into the system or filed directly from application, e.g. Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets and all emails and attachments.
mstore for Education bridges the gap between applications, information and people.
- Controlled user access to specific documents increases security
- Documents can be routed to relevant users for actions to be taken and once stored in the system can never be misfiled or lost.
- Automating document retention periods facilitates easier compliance with Data Protection requirements
- mstore for Education will also integrate seamlessly with your existing pupil system, e.g. SIMS and any other Windows applications.
- mstore for Education bridges the gap between applications, information and people.
If the prospect of scanning an archive of student records is too daunting, The IPC Group can do this for you using their bureau scanning service. mstore for Education can then be delivered with electronic copies of your files available to access immediately!
For more information about mstore for Education please click here or call us on 08081 45 46 47
Reference sites are available on request.