With costs ever under pressure for all sizes of organisation, the need for proper contract process management for both suppliers and clients has never been greater.
- Managing Supplier Agreements and Contracts: from photocopiers, vending machines, mobile phones, to hire equipment such as fork lifts, franking machines and cars to property leases and agreements.
- Managing Client contracts and agreements: for all your product and service offerings
- Managing Service Level Agreements (S.L.A.’s) of all types as an adjunct to managing contracts
IPC’s Contracts Management System solves these problems
By putting the whole contract management process on screen, the contract management system will manage and control all your business contract requirements.
- Pre contract process and archive
- Individual departmental data templates
- Add to templates function as negotiations progress
- Tailored approval workflows for ‘live’ projects
- Tender function
- CapEx / finance options
- Full document history
- Full audit trail
- Automated alerts
- Layered security
- Never miss contract renewals
- Avoid penalties or disadvantage rates
- Retain history of all actions
- Audited access
- Real time access
- Latest version always available 1st
Contract Management Systems offer a new way of managing Supplier and Client agreements
Having better controls over the contract and agreement process will improve the effectiveness in dealing with both customers and suppliers. The ability to avoid disagreements and even legal action because of missed timings or changes will have benefits for all parties.
And as part of the mstore electronic document management suite of products you will have access to the wide range of other business process improvement modules, from Accounts to HR and Quality to Facilities
Sample screen from supplier agreement management template of the Contracts Management System with workflow tabs
Click image to enlarge!